biswajit.sharma

The collaboration capability does not allow multiple users to work simultaneously. Bug/Feature?

The collaboration capability does not allow multiple users to work simultaneously. Bug?

Hi, We are multiple users working on a Wireframe project. When more than one user works, Tiggr only allows one user to change the screen at at time. So, if my colleague opens a scree, my view automatically switches to what he is doing.
Shouldn't different users be allowed to change different screens in the same project at the same time?

Regards,
Biswajit

maxkatz

The collaboration capability does not allow multiple users to work simultaneously. Bug/Feature?

There is such limitation at this point, only one screen can be edited by multiple users. We are working on allowing different users to edit different screens during collaboration.

amol.koolkarni

Thx Max for your response. Just wee bit tempted to ask if this is scheduled for any particular release.

maxkatz

I'm sorry, I don't have information on that yet. But, I will post here the moment I have any details. I also marked this post as Idea/Planned.

amol.koolkarni

Thx Max, to you for the quick update and to your firm for going along building this great tool!

Looking forward to have GoTiggr roaring with good collaboration features!

akomolov

an update on this idea: this feature is included in the next Tiggr release that's due end of May

akomolov

an update on this idea: this feature is included in the next Tiggr release that's due end of May

Return to “Issues”