Sergey7793743

IOS 9 jquery back button problem with solution

Dear Voltaire, thanks too much. Please let me know your contact email...

Voltaire

Hello Sergey, I prefer that you provide me with your email address, if you don't mind.

Voltaire

I did send you an email.

SteveLacy

I had the same problem with iOS9 and select menus. The fix above (add the $.mobile.hashListeningEnabled = false;) didn't work for me.

When I changed the menus to native menus (per another forum suggestion), they worked in the Appery tester apps, but when I tested it in Xcode, the onchange function never fires when you select a menu option. Ugh.

So I'm still looking for a solution to this issue with select menus (populated by a service) in iOS9. They don't work anymore for me.

Voltaire

Hello Steve, it did work for me, ios9 , but I did not use the native menu in the select , I kept the jquery look. I am not using the onchange or change function to launch an action, I have 2 select from rest, I choose the first element , the second element and a button to launch the rest request, and it is working perfect for me, I did realize one thing we missed, that before when we were using the back button included in header, we used to go back to the same element of a listitem, now that we are using the button with js, am getting back to the first element of the listitem (the top of the page).

Samit Parade

i have tr it but not works.

zaik

##Voltaire

Thankyou it worked well but what ApperyIO can do for us if we want back button in header and wants to run it on ios9 supported devices.

Voltaire

Hello Zaik, really I don't know what ApperyIO can do for us, I think it is jquery issue with the new OS 9 , I think that Appery must upgrade their jquery version.
Anyway, we will keep using this feature until ....

Mike6979865

I'm having the same issue. When I click on the drop down list, I'm going to the main menu. What's the best solution to this? Please assist.

Return to “Issues”