Deon

Publishing to Apple

Also the IPAD orientations issue is still an issue.

Brand new App.

Illya Stepanov

Publishing to Apple

Have you made any Source changes in your project? And make sure that you've set "UIRequiresFullScreen" to "Yes" in your App Settings iOS keys.

Sam8264500

Publishing to Apple

Hi deon

The uirequirefull screen issue can be resolved by clicking no and then back yes.
It resolved for me

Unfortunately we expect this instructions or bug fixing from appery support but we are left to wandering ourself and find a solution after wasting couple of days

Deon

Publishing to Apple

Hi Illya

I am well aware of all the workarounds. The point I am trying to make is that these bugs have been long outstanding and should have been addressed long ago.
The process of publishing to Apple in itself (creating certificates, provisioning profiles blah blah) is already confusing and frustrating enough.

Deon

Publishing to Apple

Hi Sam

Thank you. Yes I agree it is counter productive.

I am also trying to make a point that these bugs have been outstanding for a long time and with all the recent updates being pushed would have assumed that these issues would have been addressed and fixed as indicated by Appery in other posts on this forum.

Deon

Publishing to Apple

it is set to Yes by default. No need to set it.

Najib Saad

Publishing to Apple

Hi Guys,
I have the same issue, I submitted an app correctly using the application loader. I am trying to submit another one but the version cannot be changed, I somehow managed to change the version from 1 to 2 but changing it to 3 does not seem possible.

Code: Select all

Any help? 

Thanks,

Najib Saad

Publishing to Apple

I edited the info.plist manually in the source files and it works

Dru

Publishing to Apple

I'm having this same issue in 2019. Regardless of how many times I change the version number, every time I export, the Version Number doesn't change so I can't upload to App store as the version number is the same as previous

Evgene Karachevtsev

Publishing to Apple

Hello Dru,

We checked this option regularly and it is working correctly. Could you please clarify if you have changed anything on the Source tab?

Return to “Issues”