William Fulton

IPA build failing with generic error

Hello,

I have tried to build my app several times today and it keeps either hanging up or failing with a generic error. I have tried on both windows 10 and Mac OSX in Chrome browser. The error is:

Build error
Most likely build error cause:
An error has occurred.

Can you please let me know what is going wrong and how to fix it?

Thank you

Illya Stepanov

Hello William,

Our build server in some cases returns only the generic message about build failure, if you want to get more details about your app build, please submit a support request at a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a

William Fulton

I have emailed support. I emailed them several times yesterday before even posting here. They have not responded. Is there any way, you can expedite my request with the support team, they do not seem to want to respond to my emails.

Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

Hello William,

Could you please provide us with the ticket number assigned by the system so that we could double-check this?
I am sorry, but, as of now, we cannot locate any unanswered tickets in our support center system.

William Fulton

I did not get any response. I don't have a ticket number.

Image Image

Tommy

I am now having this same problem building an IPA! Please help!

My Solution has been building since summer of 2016 and just stopped. And auto-update is not turned on. Image

William Fulton

Tommy, check that your library version is up to date and then check the codova plugins page and deselect the older versions of these and select the newer versions. Save and rebuild. It should fix the problem.

Tommy

Hey William,

thanks so much for the reply. I just updated all the Cordova Plugins to the latest version and it didn't seem to help. Also changed the library version to the latest. Still getting the error above.

Please advise.

William Fulton

I'm beyond frustrated with appery right now. I have spent the last two weeks trying to get a successful update to my app in the itunes store and have continually failed. I can get it to build but it always gets rejected due to bugs that were supposed to have been fixed 6 months ago.

Illya Stepanov

Hello Tommy, please check out my reply here: https://getsatisfaction.com/apperyio/...

Return to “Issues”