Deon

Sendgrid Plugin not working after appery upgrade.

Hi
Any news here. I really need to make this happen now. Please!

Illya Stepanov

Hi Deon -

We need to test this case before we can make it public. And we are currently working on it.

Deon

These things should have been done before your upgrades. How can you upgrade your platforms without taking existing apps into consideration. All my apps are broken. This is very unprofessional.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Deon,

We upgraded status of this issue to critical, hope the reply from our development team will be soon.

Deon

Thank you. I appreciate this.

Deon

This issue has now been unresolved for 30 days!

I am sure whoever is using this functionality now has a mobile app that is not functional as this is the most vital component of any app that allows user registrations.

I have just had a client terminate their agreement because of this issue. They had over 2000 downloads just on ITunes. I had to unpublish the app. Users complained that they could not recover their passwords. I have lost $1000 a month.

This is unacceptable!

I have so many outstanding issues with appery.io. Not even one of my apps can be published because of the bugs.

Further it seem that the staff are incapable of answering the problems and giving me continuous runaround.

I am now being forced to find an alternative to appery.io as issues are not being resolved and causing huge problems.

Alena Prykhodko

Hello Deon,

We are sorry that this takes so much time.

What we have found out:

Tutorial is working, as we receive response from script that email was sent, see screen shot http://prntscr.com/7s5a98.

For some emails we receive recovery password letters, but for some we don't.

This is strange problem on Sendgrid's side, so we have nothing to do here.

In Sendgrid account please check Activity tab and see letters delivery status. Please contact Sendgrid support for details.

Deon

Hi

Thank you.

I am receiving mail now but have a problem updating the password. I get my secret and enter new password. I get response return that password was successfully updated but it was not. it did not change.

I am suspecting it has to do with the fact that my username is my emailaddress. I had to remove url encoding from the username as it does not recognise an emil address. It then seems to find my email address and sends me the code. When I update the address it goes through. I get a successful change message but password is not updated.

Illya Stepanov

Hi Deon -

We have tested and it is working OK with such test-case.

You would need to trace your parts of server code to find out what could cause such behavior.

Return to “Issues”