Deon

Sendgrid Plugin not working after appery upgrade.

Hi

I see the plugins have been updated after appery upgrade. Now Sendgrid does not work and I had to remove the old service and re-install the plugin and now go through the appery proxy service.

Why are we not informed of such changes. They create great productivity loss. Surely you nee to investigate implications of your upgrades.

Serhii Kulibaba

Hello Deon,

Could you clarify what have you tried and what exactly does not work?

Could you check are there any errors in console? This (http://devcenter.appery.io/documentat...) should help.

Deon

Hi Sergiy

I cant send mail. It does not send. Full stop.
I am not trying to find out why. The problem is that you have upgraded your plugins and now all my apps developed before the upgrade cant send mail. I have to change all the apps to the new plugin and to use your proxy.

That is the problem. You are killing my productivity because you do not test to make sure that existing apps will still work as normal after upgrade.

This is very frustrating. Things that worked does not not work anymore. This is not the first thing I have reported. There are other stuff as well.

I am logging another issue which has come up. I have to clear browser history everytime I have made changes. This is also killing my productivity and something you guys urgently have to sort out because I cannot develop like this. It is not worth it.
Regards
Deon

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Deon,

Sorry for the radio silence here. We forwarded your request to our development team, they are working on it at the moment. Also please note that the bug with the priority emails is fixed and it should be working again.

Yurii Orishchuk

Hi Deon,

Thanks for this information.

I've tried previously working app where i have sendgrid worked and now it works too. (I've received email from this app).

It's hard to say what is wrong in your implementation at this time cause of we don't have any details about it.

Please try to debug your app to find a culprit of this problem. May be there is some error in console? Or in network tab(send email request).

More info about debug here: https://devcenter.appery.io/documenta...

Regards.

Deon

Hi

You cannot implement Sendgrid without going through the proxy. I have now tried to implement the Password Recovery example you give which uses sendgrid https://devcenter.appery.io/tutorials...

It does not work. I am not mailed the secret because your example does not use the Proxy either.

That is my issue. All my apps have to be updated to use the proxy because they have stopped working on the old method.

Can you please update the Password Recovery Documentation because now I have apps with Password Recovery methods that do not work.

Regards

Illya Stepanov

Hi Deon -

It is not clear what exactly is not working in your case, please provide us with full details of your problem.

And that way we can look at and made changes in our docs.

Deon

Hi Illya

Since you have mad major appery update sending mail does not work, unless I change everything to what your NEW documentation explains.

Now I am saying, please update your Password Recovery tutorial as well. If you follow the existing tutorial you will see you will not be able to send email. This is because it is not using your proxy service.

Deon

Hi

Is there any update on this? I need to launch an app that uses security but cannot implement until the Recover password function is working.

Thank you.

Illya Stepanov

Hi -

We are working on it.

Return to “Issues”