Cody Blue

UI glitches with iOS7 theme

I am facing UI issues (which are visibility minor but I believe enough to have an app rejected by Apple). The project RanzoV20 has theme iOS7 and swatch E.

When the project is opened the spinner has a light rectangular box around it (which I want to do away with). You can see this by navigating to different pages.

Furthermore components like Appery "Select" and horizontal radio components have thin black lines on top/bottom. You can see this by navigating to Tour in navbar and clicking Route top right, and seeing the Select Components that are displayed on top of the screen.

How may I rectify this?
Regards.

Alena Prykhodko

Cody,

Please show us screen shot, as I can not reproduce.
Do you test it in browser or on device?

As to Select and Radio component, you can style them according to your demands with any custom CSS.

Cody Blue

It is on device (iOS as well as Android), browser version works fine. Please check it with the steps I outlined - it will be obvious; otherwise I am happy to produce the screenshots. The glitch has nothing to do with styling, its a seeming UI problem with the your iOS7 theme, which should be fixed.

Maryna Brodina

Hello!

Could you clarify what rectangular box around spinner you mean?

"You can see this by navigating to Tour in navbar and clicking Route top right, and seeing the Select Components that are displayed on top of the screen" - please post a screenshot.

Cody Blue

Maryna, Please note the following (issues when tested on iOS (5S / 7.1.2 and 5c / 7.0.4), Android (Nexus 5, Android 4.4.4):

1) SS #1, #2: spinner issue
2) SS #3: Select component issue as in my note (see black lines under components).
3) SS #4: Navbar issue: only on Android: please click in the app on different navbar items in the header multiple times and you will see that the color of narbar items changes, which is unacceptable.

Cody Blue

Hi,

What is the timeline for these issues being fixed, for the sake of our own planning?

Thanks.

Alena Prykhodko

Hello Cody,

We have reported spinner and select component issues, navbar issue is under testing.

Unfortunately, we can not tell you any time frame, as next release is already under beta testing and won't be supplemented with new fixes.
So, these issues fix will be possible not earlier than release after this.

Maryna Brodina

Hello!

[quote:]1) SS #1, #2: spinner issue
2) SS #3: Select component issue as in my note (see black lines under components)[/quote] Reported these issues as a bug. No ETA yet unfortunately. The next release development process is finished and ready to be pushed on production. So it won't be fixed in the nearest release. Hope developer can take a look and provide any solution/workaround to this problem.

[quote:]SS #4: Navbar issue: only on Android[/quote] it's under testing

Cody Blue

Thanks for your note. This does puts us in a pickle however. We had planned the release of the iOS app within next weeks timeframe. Any delay will push the Apple review in holiday season and hence lead to quite a bit of disruption on our part. I sincerely hope that your team is able to suggest a workaround to the iOS issues if you cant fix these in upcoming release. (I've helped you uncover your bugs on my part :). I'd appreciate the feedback on Android.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Cody,

We tested your app on several Android devices, and we managed to see the last one issue. Sometimes buttons become grey after they were clicked. We reported this as a bug too.

Return to “Issues”