Illya Stepanov

All IOS xCode Exports - Take 2 Times to Work

Bruce,

Thanks for this update.

We have reported the issue with Auto-update feature to our QA team for investigation.

Could you please help us isolate the case as on which exact iOS version this is happening on your devices?

Bruce Stuart

Illya,

This happens consistently on my phone ( IOS 11.3.1) and by end of day US pacific time I’ll get a list of IOS devices that my India team uses ...

Right now i have a product ( titled Smile Rewards) , and a phone ( my own) that have Auto update on - where my device does not receive Auto updates.

Bruce

Bruce Stuart

Team I have in India - 4 phones - We are testing on iPhone 7 (iOS 11.2.6)

Tom Kyle

All mine are iPhone 7's (IOS 11.3.1) and there are 5 devices - none of them auto update

Tom Kyle

Guys I have logged a support request to get my build fixed. Since turning on the Auto Update I can no longer generate an IOS IPA files. I have successfully completed some 240 previous builds so I am extremely frustrated. Support are not responding so I am posting here to get some help. My support number is #32749 and I have left several emails with finding but no response.

I attach the error message, which doesn't tell me anything, for your information. Image

Bruce Stuart

Tom, have you tried to click ‘try again’ ? Not sure why - but this has worked for us and is the original topic of this post...

Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

Tom,

Could you please check your mail for the answer as well?

Gustavo Haertel Grehs

Hi, I ́m facing the same problem reported by Bruce and Tom, but all builds with error, even after "try again".

Serhii and Illya, any updates on this problem?

Bruce Stuart

Just a comment here from the cheap seats Appery team - and I know this must not be easy for some reason - but ya all need to figure out a way to show us users - when builds fail - the error you receive from the xCode server ... there has to be a way to link these with the request that’s been served - and bring it back To the client.

With all the Improvements in documentation and the platform overall that you’ve done to lower support times and make the platform easier to use - taking this step seems like a natural next step...

Just a thought ...

Tom Kyle

Thanks Bruce I agree. I still have build errors with no information, even after trying again several times. Even shutdown Appery, computer etc just to ensure nothing else was interferring.

Galyna set me the following information which would be handy to see so I could act upon the issues

Funny thing is I have opted in on the cordova telemetry but cannot find the reference to the missing png image.

I've looked at all the image requirements on the Android and IO Binary and all images have something allocated. I have removed all source code changes by deleting folders but this file does generate or show up in the res/screen/ios images directory. So something tells me that the Appery GUI may be missing something regarding the generation of this file??

Still getting build errors with no detail. I even looked in the console and noticed a number of errors there but nothing that allows me to debug the problem.

I love the product and don't really want to bug the good folks at Appery but I don't know what else to do.

I am not sure this helps but in the interests of community and the progression of the product I thought I'd share with the group.

Return to “Issues”