Thank you for your fast response, Evgene!
In this app you create components with JS which mimic Appery.io components by having dsid8 attribute. By Appery.io logic, each component that has *dsid attribute can be handled by our mapping engine, so Appery.io throws error about refresh errors.
You can ignore them.
So this errror is not affecting my app, right? I am currently trying to improve the time it takes to show results on screen; and was wondering if this "c15r component facade" error could be affecting response times.
Thank you for your fast response!
i've got a similar issue.
until last firay my app worked with the latest interface, but today i'm getting the following error: "Error: c15r: component not found".
I cannot realize what happened, nor i edited the app recently. I found few topics on this issue and already sent a priority support ticket with no answer.
Thank you in advance,
i hope to hear from you ASAP!
I have just checked and looks like there is no email from you...
Anyway could you post your public app link and steps to reproduce so we can test it on our test environment where it is supposed to be fixed already.