Jack Bua

Android version number change will not save.

I tried again after a few hours and it worked just fine.

Jack Bua

I am having this issue again and have been since around 8PM CST.

In case you need to know, I have been changing the version code both in the Andriod Binary section and in the actual AndroidManifest.xml file (since I had to add android:xlargeScreens="true" to get the play store to allow this app on tablets).

Illya Stepanov

Hi Jack - Hard to say what could be wrong here, enable sharing with us for this project we will check it. And tell us your app name.

Jack Bua

It is shared and the name is Speedway

Serhii Kulibaba

Hello Jack,

Please delete edited (blue colored) files on Source tab and click Undo all source changes on folder with edited files.

Please note that functionality added via Source tab will be lost and you would need to edit source files again in order to add it back, thus we would recommend that you save project backup before that.

Here (http://devcenter.appery.io/tutorials/...) is more information about Source files editing.

Jack Bua

I found a way last night to work around this issue. When publishing on the Play Store failed due to this issue, I closed out the Appery platform, opened it back, and all the values were old values so I changed them and republished. It worked.

It would be awesome if we could add into the Android binary section the ability to change:

Unless I mistake something, everyone who wants to publish to a tablet has to change that.

Jason Patril

I got this problem now.. how to fix it?

Illya Stepanov

Hi Jason, could you please clarify have you made any change into your project Source files before exporting your app binary file?

Return to “Issues”