asid

InAppPayment Tutorial In Progress - 'Slight' challenge

Hi Bruce
I found this great post on IAP. I notice it is 9 months old. Is this still the best resource you know off to enable IAP for both IOS and Android?

Thank you

Sam8264500

HI guys

Is This still Valid tutorial . I think this is the question for Appery.io staff.

Thanks

Bruce Stuart

Not a valid tutorial any longer ... I am working on a plugin (Appery ) to replace it ... Or perhaps someone already has something ?

Sam8264500

Thanks Bruce

I need to use the in app purchase in my app. The plugin that you are working on, would it be available to everyone? If not can you suggest any 3rd party plug in from your experience? ?

Thanks for your help

Sam8264500

HI Guys

Does anyone have any good solution for In App purchase for ios and android without exporting the code ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sam8293466

Hi Bruce

I am also looking to implement iap in my app.

Do you have any suggestions to implement it without exporting to xcode etc? Because i dont know hoe to code on thise platform

Thanks

Bruce Stuart

As an FYI to anyone following this thread - or looking at this thread - we have a plugin for IOS available today, and Andoid available by 07/03/2017 that works without exporting code, and will allow you to drop in our plugin.

Happy Friday. It's an old thread - so not sure if anyone really cares still - we just completed this work for a cllient - so, if anyone else wants or needs to take advantage - we have a solution.

Best,

Bruce

Bruce Stuart

Updated with Android functionality today. Plugin and videos are still located here:

http://the-software-studio.com/inappp...

Best,

Bruce

Return to “Issues”