I have a transaction to write a record to my database, updating only a few fields.
When I take a snapshot of the transaction on the network side, I update only the fields I requested in the transaction. After the upgrade, many fields are added to the transaction, with data I don't know where it comes from.
Before the upgrade, a "post" transaction snapshot of data sent:
and the mappings
notice that the fields EventCancelled and eventCancelledBy have no mapping data inbound.
After the upgrade, the identical transaction snapshot of data sent:
notice that there are two fields added to the post command: eventCancelled: "true", and eventCancelledBy: "Client"
And the after-upgrade mappings:
notice that the mapping is identical before/after upgrade, but after upgrade Appery is adding fields to the post command, apparently from some other mapping in my application to cancel a transaction.
Upon further checking, I found that several of the 'post' transactions are mixing fields from other transactions, not matching the mapping.
I have to roll back the upgrade a third time to continue development.
Thanks for your help here.