Evgene Karachevtsev

Windows Phone project contains empty files

Hello Sam,

Could you please clarify, when did it work, until the 19th of October? Did it work after the 19th? The fact is that on the 19th we updated the Cordova from 3.3 to 3.6 (due to bugs of 3.3). May be this is the problem. Does your plug-in work with 3.6 version?

Sam6522984

Hi Evgene,

No I mean the big update from the 21. September. I have to test if the plugin is the cause.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Sam,

Please get back to us with the update when you have the results of the plugin's test.

Sam6522984

Hi Evgene

I tried now without the DB plugin, but I have the same problem. Once I navigated to another screen no JS works.

Yurii Orishchuk

Hi Sam,

Please share your app with a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a and describe how we can reproduce this problem in your app.

Thanks & regards.

Sam6522984

Hi Yurii,

The app is already shared with the support, it is called "BonusPlus".
To reproduce, just start the app and choose "redeem" in the header, after the page transition, nothing reacts on input.
My app uses the websql plugin for WP, for now I have disabled the calls to the db, so you don't need to add this plugin.
There are also some alerts on the startScreen, which are related to another issue, so you can ignore those.

Sam6522984

Hi,

Have you already an update on the issue? Or can I help you somehow to speed up things?

Maryna Brodina

Hello Sam!

I am sorry for such a big delay! We have some troubles with testing... I will let you know when have more information.

Illya Stepanov

Hi Sam,

We've tested your app and reproduce the issue that you've described.

It looks like WinApp after transition to the next page, can't load main JS file.

So for this as a workaround you can try enable "Render all pages in one HTML file (jQuery Mobile multi-page template)" in your App Settings.

Let us know, if this helps.

Sam6522984

Hi Illya,

thank you for the update, I'll test the work around tomorrow and will report here.

Cheers
Sam

Return to “Issues”