Since the update of the Appery-platform my Windows Phone app doesn't work anymore.
When I export the VS-project I have a lot of empty files:
www\files\resources\lib\jquerymobile\1.4.2 --- every file in this folder and subfolder
When I test the app with the Store Test Kit the XAP-test fails. Once I delete those empty files or replace them with the ones from an old project, the test passes.
Another problem, which maybe is related to the problem above, is that my buttons don't work anymore. I have a JS on my start-screen which navigates to user to another screen, in case he's not registered. On this second screen nothing works, I also added some logs to the buttons to see if they react, but nothing happens. The logs on the first screen get printed.