Maurice

Autoupdate on iOS are getting app rejected

Hi all,

Roh, thanks for your update. I already went ahead and tried to explain to the Apple Review Team about this thread and they told me to re-submit. Concerned that I would have an Android release and not an Apple release I took the decision to rather remove autoupdate from the settings in Appery, export again to Xcode, build and submit again, except for the new version (1.2) I explained in the notes that I had disabled auto update and that I had taken advice from this thread. This morning I released my hard efforts into the big wide world. Yipee.

So thanks go to the great comments above mine for explaining the bug, thanks Roh for leaving this valuable update of your own experience and thanks to Appery for sorting the bug and having a new release in the coming week or so. I look forward to it.

Cheers

Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

Hello Maurice,

We are glad it worked with you!

roh

good luck!

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello,

We have pushed new release today and this bug should be fixed, please check.

Girish Chhugani

Hey guys, FYI, we submitted a new version of our app to the app store with autoupdate enabled and it got approved right away.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Girish,

Thank you for the update, great news!

Deon

Nope still not working. Mine got rejected today.It is quite strange as this is now an update (Version 2) of the app which was previously published.

Return to “Issues”