maxkatz

AUTO UPDATE Poor user Experience leading to multiple phone calls and bad reviews.

Hi Kal - it's not difficult, but our team is very small. We will release this feature.

David Kleinschmidt8355216

AUTO UPDATE Poor user Experience leading to multiple phone calls and bad reviews.

Any update to this? HAve an app going live very soon and want to use this functionality.

Illya Stepanov

Hi David -- We are planning to push an update after this release: https://getsatisfaction.com/apperyio/...

Kal

I hope this is true. For some reason, this has taken a back-seat to many other features. In my way of thinking, something that affects end-users should be given higher priority than programmer features like a prettier code editor.

Andrew Peacock

Hi Kal,
I agree with you, although I suspect that the development lifecycle of the Appery platform got in the way. Some of the changes added this week might have already been mid-development?
Andy

maxkatz

I was just about to post the same. As Andy said, some of the stuff was in mid-development.

Dave Willcutts

Any update on when this release may be coming?

maxkatz

We are planning to release an update at the end of September. In this update we have added a popup that will notify the user that the app is checking and downloading updates.

Kal

Yay! Looking forward to it...

Return to “Issues”