Kal

AUTO UPDATE Poor user Experience leading to multiple phone calls and bad reviews.

Is the time-frame still looking good? 4 days left in September ;)

maxkatz

AUTO UPDATE Poor user Experience leading to multiple phone calls and bad reviews.

We got a platform update coming up next week.

Agustin Gosende

Hi, It ́s ready? Let me know, thanks!

Kal

I second that request. Please do post on this thread when that platformupdate has been done. I am waiting to push out an app update until after that. Thanks!

maxkatz

You can see the update here: https://blog.appery.io/2016/10/octobe.... You first need to do a regular update (via Google Play) in order for this functionality to be available in the app. The Auto-update can't update any native/Cordova parts.

Dave Willcutts

So will auto-update work to push this out if there are no native/cordova changes in the app?

Kal

What Max means is that the platform update includes native/Cordova parts. Therefore you need to do a regular App push before this feature is available.

maxkatz

Using Auto-update you can update web resources (HTML, JavaScript, CSS, pages).

To get the new popup which shows that an update is happening, you first need to do a traditional update via Google Play.

Return to “Issues”