Miguel Navarro7469744

Some ideas to make my life easier:

After using Appery.io for a month now I would like to suggest the following ideas :
1: Allow us to use native html elements rather than enhanced elements by letting us override data-theme=none. This should be a simple change. When we go to custom properties if we try to add this it will not allow us to do this.

1. Allow us to modify sections of the source without breaking the UI.

2. Allow us to disable events without having to delete them. This might be handy if we have debug code that we want to enable/disable.

3. When using custom components and those components are used in a number of pages, give us the option to make changes and then hit apply so that we don’t have to wait each time we make a change. For example when editing margin of custom component, we can only change top margin and have to wait before editing other properties

4. Add mobileinit to events. (This could be done by letting us do #2)

Miguel Navarro7469744

Also when on a page allow us to preview it without having to test.

Miguel Navarro7469744

Having a way to copy and paste an element/control on page.

Miguel Navarro7469744

It's actually data-role="none" not data-theme

Alena Prykhodko

Thank you for sharing your ideas.
We'll review them.

Alena Prykhodko

We use Preview to see changes.
Test is used to preview with or without frame.

Alena Prykhodko

You can save components as custom https://devcenter.appery.io/documenta... to make process easier.

maxkatz

[quote:]
1: Allow us to use native html elements rather than enhanced elements by letting us override data-theme=none. This should be a simple change. When we go to custom properties if we try to add this it will not allow us to do this.
[/quote]
I'm going to check with our team how easy it is to implement this.

1. Allow us to modify sections of the source without breaking the UI.
    [/quote]
    It's something we wanted to do for some time (since we released the Source) tab but this is not a simple feature. It is still on our todo list.

2. Allow us to disable events without having to delete them. This might be handy if we have debug code that we want to enable/disable.
    [/quote]
    Added to our list.

3. When using custom components and those components are used in a number of pages, give us the option to make changes and then hit apply so that we don’t have to wait each time we make a change. For example when editing margin of custom component, we can only change top margin and have to wait before editing other properties
    [/quote]
    I'm not sure I understand this feature. When you say you have to wait - what do you mean by that?

4. Add mobileinit to events. (This could be done by letting us do #2)
    [/quote]
    Will check with the team.

Miguel Navarro7469744

So on option 4:

I created an image selecting/camera/ rotate component.. this component is used everywhere. When I make a change of a property on it.. it will begin to make changes immediately so that the changes are reflected in the other pages that the component is used in. So if there's a margin property for example and I begin to change the first number ... let's say to Zero, the whole program freezes up while those changes are being made. This takes a long time when wanting to make a series of changes. I should be able to make several changes then hit apply or save and all the changes are made at one time.

Miguel Navarro7469744

For option 1:

It's actually data-role="none" not data-theme

Return to “Issues”