Nicklas

In-app purchase?

Hello!

Are you guys in appery.io working with an easier solution for in-app purchase?

Is that an idea?

Evgene Karachevtsev

In-app purchase?

Hello Nicklas,

We'll forward your suggestion to our development team, until you may use In-app purchase as any other phonegap plugin.

Nicklas

In-app purchase?

Ok :)
Do you have a link for an instruction to phonegap plugin for in-app billing?

Evgene Karachevtsev

In-app purchase?

Nicklas,

You may search for them online, for example here:
https://github.com/j3k0/cordova-plugi...

Sam8293466

In-app purchase?

Is there any update on inapp purchase plugin from appery?

Evgene Karachevtsev

In-app purchase?

Hello Sam,

The situation with the plugins is the same. We updated some plugins, but unfortunately InAppPurchase wasn't among them. We'll ping our development team again.

Bruce Stuart

In-app purchase?

As an FYI to anyone following this thread - or looking at this thread - we have a plugin for IOS available today, and Andoid available by 07/03/2017 that works without exporting code, and will allow you to drop in our plugin.

Happy Friday. It's an old thread - so not sure if anyone really cares still - we just completed this work for a cllient - so, if anyone else wants or needs to take advantage - we have a solution.

Best,

Bruce

Jeffry Reed

In-app purchase?

Hello Bruce,

I was wondering of the advantages of your appery inInAppPurchase plugin compared to the existing cordova plugins?

https://github.com/j3k0/cordova-plugi...
https://github.com/AlexDisler/cordova...

thanks

Bruce Stuart

In-app purchase?

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your interest.

As you are aware - the pupose of most any plugin is to provide a layer of abstraction on top of an existing solution.

Both of the above solutions are excellent - and the j3k0 plugin - forms the foundation of the layer of abstraction that I started with.

Since I've implemented inAppPurchases in several client applications to date, and continue to do so - to this date - I've found that using the existing j3k0 plugin - does not provide what most clients want - which is - subscriptions, and to do so - quickly and easily on both the Android and IOS platforms. Don't get me wrong - this plugin will do this - but with substantive custom code.

having done this a number of times - I've standardized this into a plugin. This plugin has a standard UI, handles multiple subscribable products in the UI's and can be plugged in to most any application.

This is however a COMPLEX topic - and , is for the 'lion hearted' if I might say so. You would qualify for sure.

I have a page on my Website dedicated to the product. There are 7 free videos, the product is free to download and use in development, and there are a number of other resources there for public consumption. I've summarized the 'benefits' - also found in a Powerpoint presentation - found also on my site. Benefits summary below

Best,

Bruce
What is the InAppPurchasePlugin?

The InAppPurchase Plugin from the Software Studio is:
A Set of Instructional Videos (7), An Appery Plugin, An Appery Control Panel, and backend Server Script - dedicated to making you – the Appery developer successful with implementing inAppPurchases in your App.

Why use the inAppPurchasePlugin from the Software Studio?

It will dramatically reduce the amount of time it takes you to monetize your app. I guarantee this set of videos /plugins / backend services will save you WEEKS / Months of development time.

It will allow you to use Appery to monetize your application in situations where previously it was not possible

Will allow you to quickly, without code change, swap as required by the Apple store during ‘certification’ from TEST to production at point of deployment.

What Type of inAppPurchases are best suited for the Plugin?

You’ll get the most ‘value added’ by using the plugin for ‘Subscriptions’. Since subscriptions provide the most value to the developer – yet are the hardest to implement – this plugin provides an additional layer of abstraction on top of the best cordova plugin available (found here: https://github.com/j3k0/cordova-plugi... ) to help you implement Subscriptions to your product ‘seamlessly’.

Our product will handle recurring and non recurring subscriptions in both the IOS and Android stores (Android Coming 06/30/2017**) .

Our product does the ‘tough’ work of storing / managing / verifying ‘subscriptions as required by both the IOS and Android stores. We also handle the usual tough work of restoring subscriptions and additionally we will track your subscriptions by device ID or user ID – depending on which model you choose (**device ID supported out of the box).

How is the product deployed ?

There are 3 components.

7 free videos! A Great watch even if you choose NOT to implement our product.

An Appery Plugin – This plugin leverage the Cordova plugin mentioned above, as well as several CORE appery features, provides a UI.

An Appery application that is used to manage the integration between your App, the Apple and Android stores, and our backend. This app helps create seamless integration where the App will validate receipts for Apple and Android purchases directly with their respective stores, and ensure that when your app starts – the correct products are registered. You can also add and remove products / subscriptions for sale ‘on the fly’ directly from our control panel if so desired.

What does this product cost?

Free to download and use in test.
$9.99 per month in Production per store (IOS / Android) or $95 installed (2 Hours installation support time – with lifetime license)

Jeffry Reed

In-app purchase?

Bruce,

very nice job with your development and marketing. I look forward to reviewing the product materials and demoing the plugin.

While this may be outside the scope of the product or possibly my own ignorance, the latter the most likely... what are the use cases... can you provide some examples of what type of app this plugin would benefit?

Thanks and all the best,
Jeff

Return to “Issues”