Bruce Stuart

In-app purchase?

Free download for the plugin during development is here for any and all:

http://the-software-studio.com/inappp...

Jeff - Use Cases - Here are some that come to mind:

1. Public well known app known as myFitnessPal - they have a yearly and a Monthly Subscription to their content. Well known fitness App - about $45 yearly and $7 monthly.

2. Financial Application where you are charging access to financial data - There are too many to mention - I've worked on several - you can find them on the App store.

3. Garmin - has a their GPS app. You can pay $1.00 a month to subscribe to their 'traffic' service.

4. I have a Client in Australia - they have an app that provides proprietary access to data about the availability of health care services from the government - they charge a monthly flat rate subscription to their app.

5. Health Care App for Care Providers - Monthly Subscription to use the App that provides to sharing of data amoungst family members about a person under care.

6. Texting and Email Application - Subscription monthly for access to texting services which are an 'add on'.

7. Application that provides information to farmers about calves they are raising - annual subscription to an app that replaces 'manual data entry' ...

The use cases are by far to large to mention. I think that - from my perspective - subscriptions to electronic services have replaced 'buying' an app across the board - but - I'm sure that differs. I actually have subscribed to more valuable services - than - apps that I have bought in the last year.

Best,

Bruce

Brian9208091

In-app purchase?

Hi Bruce - I am considering moving to a subscription-based model for my app, and I am interested in your expertise. I tried the link, but it is no longer active. You have helped me quite a bit with other issues and questions. I sent you a LinkedIn request to connect.

Thanks,
-Brian

Bruce Stuart

In-app purchase?

Hi Brian,

Check out my reply in your linkedIn mailbox..... thanks much - love to help in whatever ways we can....

Bruce

Caroline

In-app purchase?

I'm in the process of trying to decide which app building software is best for my app. Are in-app purchases still possible with appery.io? Is it as simple as installing a plugin and inputting the monthly subscription price? thanks!

Bruce Stuart

In-app purchase?

Caroline - actually - we are re-writing our Appery IAP plugin now for 2 customers of ours. There is work on the store to set up IAP.

Of note however - our plugin is for jquery apps.

If you are interested in knowing more - let me know. We'd love to help in any way we can....

olidajin

Re: In-app purchase?

This is also the problem I encountered when accessing klingeltöne kostenlos

Return to “Issues”