Edwin Schravesande6028557

subscription expired

Dear people at appery.io

I sent this mail (below) regarding my educational subscription to a href="mailto:hello@appery.io" rel="nofollow"hello@appery.io/a some two months ago. I didn't receive any answer yet and sort of forgot about it.

My educational account expired. The things I'm doing with it, a basic workshop for just a couple of marketing-undergraduates, are too feeble to consider a real account, but it's a nice workshop anyway. I could sent you my workshop manual, if you like?

I'm doing this workshop again tomorrow. I guess I could struggle to find solutions to change my plans and work with the free accounts, but you'd make me very happy if I could get my educational subscription back.

Thanks!

Edwin Schravesande
a href="mailto:e.schravesande@fontys.nl" rel="nofollow"e.schravesande@fontys.nl/a

============

Dear people at appery.io,

I’m a happy user of an educational account. I’m using appery as a platform to explain my marketing students some basics about design, the internet, mobile and programming. Nothing to serious, but it really helps to grow students interest in ICT.
My educational account is especially useful for its team features. I can look at their work and share pieces as a plugin, so students don’t have to take all steps themselves.

My account appears to be ending the tenth of december. I would really appreciate if I could continue to use this programme.

Kind regards,

Edwin Schravesande
a href="mailto:e.schravesande@fontys.nl" rel="nofollow"e.schravesande@fontys.nl/a
Fontys University of Applied Science Tilburg, The Netherlands

maxkatz

subscription expired

Very sorry for missing your email. I just replied to your email. We now offer 50% educational discount. We also offer a custom educational plan with 25 or more user seats. I have included more information about this plan in the email.

Return to “Issues”