idfbobby

Unable to Call Custom Cordova Plugin

We are wanting to use TokBox in an application. We are extremely familiar with their javascript API and use it frequently. We've found many Cordova Plugins that export both the Android and iOS SDK's so that it should work on both platforms with no problem. The Plugin we are looking at and trying to import is https://github.com/IjzerenHein/cordov...

The particular problem we are struggling with is that when we add the cordova plugin as a resource, include it in our application, and then go to call it. We always receive a ReferenceError is not defined

We can't figure out how to call the plugin. We've tried what seems like everything, read all the documentation we can find, and nothing we seem to do allows us to call the plugin. Does anyone have any suggestion? We are looking at getting Appery service pack, but they don't even guarantee that they can solve the problem. They simply state that we may have to use a different plugin.

I feel like I'm missing something extremely simple, but for the life of me, I can't find it! Any suggestions, help, etc would be tremendously appreciated!

Illya Stepanov

Unable to Call Custom Cordova Plugin

Hello -

For accessing a connected Cordova plugin you should run your app on the device, and based on their documentation all initialization code should be run on the Device Ready event. Hope this will helps with moving further of plugin integration in your app.

Return to “Issues”