Reuben Chew

Appery Projects and Costs

hi there

I think there is a similar question on this but it doesn't quite answer what I would like to know. I have signed up for the 3 projects level. As a freelance developer with multiple clients and projects, I'm not sure what that implies.

Does that mean that I can only develop 3 project simultaneously? Or does that mean I can develop 3 projects ONLY before upgrading to the next level?

What happens after I submit the app successfully to the app store? Can I delete the project off Appery even though I'm still using the database and REST services for the apps? Or does that always count as a project and needs to be there for the duration of the app usage?

And if i utilize the REST service and database, I assume that all that goes away once I delete my account (or stop paying the subscription)?

I just want to know what the expectations and limitations are. Thanks!

• Reuben
Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

Appery Projects and Costs

Hello Reuben,

The current Pro account is limited to 3 projects which means you cannot start another project unless you delete at least one of the three. Deleting it after having been published is not a problem but you should be sure your app does not use any backend like databases, Server Code, etc. (section "Do I need to keep paying for a subscription once the app is finished?" under our pricing table: https://appery.io/pricing), which is extremely important.
Then, if you let your subscription expire or cancel it, you will have no access to your data (section "What happens to my apps when the trial period expires?") but if no backend is used by your published app(s) - see above, it (they) will work without issues.

Return to “Issues”