Rob Elliott

How to better position and configure mobile components?

I cannot resize the Mobile Components on the layout screen. The Command Button control allows me to resize it based on the text it contains, but no others do (specifically: Select Menu)

Also: I am not able to move the controls around other than vertically. They all seem to snap to left alignment, which makes it difficult to label fields that I can't even resize.

I've seen other posts reporting this, but I'm wondering if this is going to be loosened up? As it is, it's nearly impossible to use.

maxkatz

Mobile components in Tiggr are based on jQuery Mobile components - in most cases that's how jQuery Mobile works.

When you insert a button (or any other component), the button will stretch the entire screen width. One way to make it smaller is to use a grid and place a button in one of the cells.

Rob Elliott

The Select Menu does not behave this way, and does not stretch to fit the containing text.

My issue is not with the controls being too large but rather with them being too small.

maxkatz

See my reply here (we are working on a workaround): http://getsatisfaction.com/gotiggr/to...

Return to “Issues”