SteveLacy

Can I restore a project from backup (including certificates) if I delete a project?

I have not been able to get a clear answer to this question in the forum yet. If I make a backup of a project that I have published to both Google Play store and the Apple App store, then delete that project from Appery. Will I be able to restore that project (including the necessary certificate files) from my backup file?

I would like to remove my dormant projects from my account so that I can work on others. But if I need to make a change to one of those projects and publish an update to the app stores, I would like to be able to restore that project from my backup file and make updates and publish those updates in the App stores.

Please let me know if this is possible.

maxkatz

Can I restore a project from backup (including certificates) if I delete a project?

Right now you shouldn't delete the project if you need the certificate. The backup that you create won't include the certificate. We are looking into ways to include the certificate in the backup (or similar).

The solution right now is to generate and upload your own certificate.

SteveLacy

Thanks.

Could you point me to a useful resource with instructions for creating my own certificate?

Return to “Issues”