SteveLacy

urliswhitelisted problem in Xcode

With the recent January 2017 Appery platform update, another issue was introduced with the Xcode export for iOS. I would get a "build failed" with an error pertaining to the CDVInAppBrowser.m file (located in your app folder Plugins cordova-plugin-inappbrowser).

I found there is a difference between the current export and some prior exports regarding the version of this CDVInAppBrowser.m file. I found replacing file with a more current version fixes the problem and now the app builds properly in Xcode.

Appery should address this issue so the proper version of the file is exported for the current version of Xcode.

Illya Stepanov

Hello Steve -

Please clarify have you initially updated the Libraries version and Core Cordova plugins version for this project before exporting it to xCode?

SteveLacy

I had applied the update to the Libraries Version v4.0.

Upon further investigation of the enabled Cordova plugins, I'm seeing older versions of the plugin are enabled and newer versions are not. I had assumed the Libraries update would enable the latest Cordova plugins, but I guess I was wrong.

I'm sure enabling the latest Cordova plugins should resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Steve

Return to “Issues”