Deon

Lack of Support is so frustrating

Where is Appery support. Waiting for 30 days plus for support is unacceptable! And then when support is provided it is sub standard, might as well not bother.

I want to move away from this platform but I am so entrenched that I cant. My biggest mistake to choose Appery as an App dev platform. Too many bugs and no support!

Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

Deon,

Please accept our apologies connected with having not provided you with the support you relied on.
We are a small team with a seriously big number of customers and we do strive to provide them with as quick and efficient service as we can.
Of course, we will try to do our best to meet your expectations on the efficient forum support but if some of your issues seem to be really pressing I would strongly recommend that you submit your request/question to a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a from inside the App Builder.
More information on our Support policy can be found here.

Deon

Hi

With all due respect...

1. I started with Appery when they launched. Support and response was great (lots of bugs and still are).in the beginning. Obviously Appery has grown but has neglected to do so with their support team. Although prices have escalated and more customers have been gained, it seems greed has made them neglect adding more support staff proportionally?

2. Reporting anything to a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a is futile. The call just gets closed automatically without anyone even responding in time.

Return to “Issues”