kis vukk

Formatting with css or Appery() syntax

Hi
I need some css help.

1) Want to separe list item. In css file try to set css margin, does not seems to work
.catalogScreen_catalog_item {margin-bottom:10px; display:block; clear:both;}
I think this is not the right syntax.
If i use Appery("catalog_item").css("margin-bottom","10px"); in screen Load js works properly.

2) Open a panel with 100% width and i hide mobilheader and mobilfooter. After panel closed show it again
Tried both way, css display

Appery("mobileheader").css("display","block");
Appery("mobilefooter").css("display","block");

and show/hide

Appery("mobileheader").show();
Appery("mobilefooter").show();

It's works but not like i want. Before i hide or use css display header and footer floatting above the list container, after i show again they are fix position and does not apper when list scrolling. They only apper absolutelly top and bottom positin.

What is the right method to hide header and fotter bar and show it again without change their appear property?

3) In html container i put an image. Image 32*32 pixel and i wan to positioning it to center of the html element.
the css code i used:
.catalogScreen_preload_image {margin:10px auto; width:32px; height:32px;}
Image stayed on left side. how to centering?

Thanks every help!

Kateryna Grynko

Hi Kis,

1) Instead .catalogScreen_catalog_item selector use this one :
[name=catalog_item]

2) Why don't you tick "Full Screen" property for header and footer? So, there you won't need code.css("display","block") /code

3) Please take a look here: http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/...

kis vukk

Thank you the css link for image formatting, only i need to write img tag before my css and works fine.

The name selector [name=catalog_item] in css file does not solve. But no problem, i use Appery() in js and that is do the trick :)

Full screen on header and footer not the same effect what i want. Unfortunatelly my english is not too good, so i can't describe what i want exactly.
.hide() and .show() almost good but when show again header and footer are in bacground. I want them to foreward. If i tap or click an empty area on screen they apper again. So I want it to default behavior.

Kateryna Grynko

Hi Kis,

So you have only header/footer question now. Could you please clarify what you mean by "I want them to forward"? Are they displayed but hidden behind other elements?

Return to “Issues”