David K

Is the screen width fixed?

How do I change the width of the screen? And what is the hard-coded width? Seems to be a fixed width, which isn't even as wide as my 1024x768 screen display... Need flexibility with this I think, for larger displays, requirements...

maxkatz

There is a drop down where you can select a predefined screen size:

Or if you click Custom Size, you can enter the size manually. Let me know if this helps.

David K

Ok, got it. I have now found the dropdown menu :-)

As a user, I was expecting single click to open the Screen Properties / COMMON menu - and - actually didn't even try doubleclicking ;-) I did expect and assume these properties had to be somewhere... so that is awesome they are right there!

Might want to investigate that interaction and make that as a single click or even make those menus a nifty accordian, expanding based on single click...

Great stuff, I am coming over from Protoshare and iRise primarily and fascinated by what you are doing here... I also religiously use Balsamiq, which keeps me from doing layered wireframes in Photoshop etc. ;-)

keep up the innovative work! the ui and web based saas approach is wicked fast and smooth! perfect!

David K

Disregard, there must of been something going on, as now the menus are working with single clicks...

Somehow I was able to create a scenario where no matter how many times I clicked I couldn't get anything to show up in the Common Menu...

But, trying to recreate and can't seem to get it to do it again :-( or I mean :-)

maxkatz

Glad it's working and thank you very much for your feedback!

Return to “Issues”