shikarishambu

Why can't invited users cannot see the project resources unless the project sharing is set to "public"

Why can't invited users cannot see the project resources unless the project sharing is set to "public"

maxkatz

Where do you see 'public' option? If you need users to be able to edit the project, from Projects page, select Share and check Edit option.

If you are referring to Web Preview, then from the same Projects page, select Web Preview/Configure and select 'Anybody can view this project on the Web' .

Let me know if this helped...

maxkatz

Is this still not working for you? If you want other people to view the prototype in web browser, when you share, make sure to check Web Preview option.

Let us know if it works for you.

doyoioi

Is my project secure? Can the public view my project, for instance, even if they are not shared with them explicitly?

maxkatz

Yes, your project is secure. No one can view your prototype unless you made the URL public or shared it with users.

Return to “Issues”