Logan Wells

Getting a build error with the IPA: Invlaid pair of Provision Profile and Certificate

Did this end up getting finished? I am having the same problem now

Alena Prykhodko

Getting a build error with the IPA: Invlaid pair of Provision Profile and Certificate

Hello Logan,

Please show us error that you get.

Logan Wells

The same one as the user in the thread - I would post a screenshot but I can't attach it to a comment.

Alena Prykhodko

Dear Logan,

There are few things to check:

1. Make sure that you've uploaded correct files to your Resources tab. And have set correct Bundle ID (com.company.***) for your new certificate in your App Settings.

2. Double check that you don't use Developer Certificate instead of Distribution one.

3. Did you make any changes in the Source tab? If you did, these custom changes might cause the build to fail. Try to rollback the custom source changes and try to build the app again. Here is how to rollback custom source change: http://devcenter.appery.io/tutorials/....

Preetham Jagar Sridhar

So, I am having the same problem.
I have followed all the steps without any diversion.
Please let me know the solution.

Luis

Hi,

I am having same error as people reported here.

-if I use a distribution provisioning profile, I can the error while exporting the app in Appery.io as IPA:

Invalid pair of Provision Profile and Certificate. Provisioning profile
was not signed with a given developer certificate.

-if I use a development provisioning profile, the export works but the upload via the App loader to distribute my app fails with this error:

ERROR ITMS-90161: "Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle eu.asho.shareexpenses [Payload/Share_Expenses.app] is invalid. [Missing code-signing certificate]. A Distribution Provisioning profile should be used when submitting apps to the App Store. For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal."

For info, when I export the app from Appery.io to Xcode, and I want to publish it to App Store, in Xcode I need to choose the Development certificate (and not distribution one) for the distribution.

So, how to proceed to export the IPA directly from Appery.io and be able to upload it via AppLoader to the App Store?

Regards,

Luis

Return to “Issues”