Alena Prykhodko

Appery.io tester issue [Fixed]

Hello All,

We have already reported a problem with the Appery.io Tester app for Android and iOS.

Once we have updates, we'll let you know. Please stay tuned.
Sorry for any inconveniences while we are working to fix it.

Thiago Costa

Hello,

Do you have a date for when it will come back?

Thanks for reply.

Maryna Brodina

Hello!

Bug itself should be fixed today, but approve on App Store might take up to 3-7 days.

Hnto7127371

But the Android version should be running today right? Android only takes a couple of hours to update

Maryna Brodina

There should be made another fix - tomorrow is the latest date.

Fitz

Hi regarding the appery test app problem is this in regards to it crashing on Android devices?. I seem to be getting this problem on my HTC M8 with in the last few days.

Is the fixed date 29th 12 2014 based on the information on this page.

Regards
Fitz

Alena Prykhodko

Hello Fitz,

Yes.
This issue is in progress.
Once it's fixed we'll update here.

maxkatz

I want to give you an update on the tester apps. Unfortunately the fix it taking a little bit longer. We anticipate to have the apps updated around January 5-6 (plus approval period for iOS). Again, we are very sorry about this issue. We are working as fast as we can to fix this problem.

You can still test the app by building a binary (Export) and installing it on the device to test any native APIs.

Mark7294305

Will we see the tester for IOS operational today as suggested above or must we wait longer? Please could you give us a realistic update. Also can I suggest that before you rollout these major updates in the future, I would recommend you create a beta site so that developers can test and give you feedback regarding bugs etc or you allow developers to access both the old and updated platforms for a limited time so atleast we can continue working bug free. This tester issue has made me reluctant to recommend your product. I cannot believe the tester has not been working since the rollout on 24 Dec 2014 to date. Other software houses would have resolve this in less than 24 hours

Maryna Brodina

Hello!

Optimistic ETA is to have it fixed today (Tester for iOS) and upload to the Apple Store. It takes up to 3-7 days to get an approve from Apple.

Android Tester should be updated today, but can't say for sure yet.

Once again sorry for inconvenience!

Return to “Issues”