jully88

Re: google play store says my device is not compatible

Jamescx3 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:37 am

Thanks for the detailed article on this topic. I would like to see more such awesome articles from you. Download Shadow fight 2 Mod

Well, you can read more helpful information, and update your device to use apps from google play store.

sdzthomas001

whatsapp aeroThis issue generally occurs when your device has an old software android version, when you open the play store it refuses to open it, by clearing cache and force stop then upgrade android version phone software. You can use this process to use it comfortably.

thomas121

Hi guys.
The error appears when the Play Store thinks your device isn't compatible with the app you're trying to download. This doesn't mean that there's an issue with your device. The error means the app developer hasn't chosen your device for their app

arunsdz

Its very old problem but still today i whatsapp aerofaced this issue in my xperia c3 phone having android version 4.4, hitting maximum sdk version. So please recommend me also a better option to run it on my old phone. Weather i have to install a custom rom in xperia c3.

NioSe

arunsdz wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:53 am

Its very old problem but still today i faced this issue in my xperia c3 phone having android version 4.4, hitting maximum sdk version. So please recommend me also a better option to run nulls clash on my old phone. Weather i have to install a custom rom in xperia c3.

Taking your device is a 4.4 android mobile, i will recommend buying a new mobile with android 11 & good processor & ram. these days apps are developing at a higher pace and installing custom ROM in xperia c3 will let you install the app but the performance will be so low with that mobile's configurations.

im2033thomas

To fix the “your device is not compatible with this version” error message, try clearing the Google Play Store cache, and then data. Next, restart the Google Play Store and try installing the app again. ... Then scroll down and find Google Play Store. Select this, and tap Clear Cache or Data as shown below. Thank You..

arddk

I have a Xperia c, google play store is GTA 5 not compatible of this phone, Somebody you have the road version of GTA 5 says , I need it.
WhatsApp Plus Download

christkenddy

EthanWinters wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:58 am

Bro...Maybe you should update your Android System, maybe there is the latest update that you need to check. ALso, let us know if any of that works out. There are many guide answers in this forum and thanks a lot guys.

Yes you are absolutely right on Android 6 I also had a similar issue with app and after updating to new Android version (New Phone) my issue got solved.

ayaanly

arddk wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:10 am

I have a Xperia c, google play store is GTA 5 not compatible of this phone, Somebody you have the road version of GTA 5 says , I need it.

Hello have you found the solution for this yet? I am also facing the same issue.
Thanks
Ayaan.

namalumfard

Each developer specify the minimum android version and certain hardware configuration such Ram and Rom limit in the android studio while he developing his app. That's why the google play allow that app to download for those android device that could complete the developer specified requirement.

Return to “Issues”