Robert Manders

Issue with iOS push service

My error:

I've seen this error be addressed in the past, and I've followed solutions that were provided in those places, including the one that seemed to work the most: http://reactor.apppresser.com/blog/io...

However, I cannot seem to fix this issue. I have remade my certificates, App IDs, push certificates, ensured that everything was up to date and that I was using production certificates all to no avail. Is there any other issue that might be going on that I might have missed?

Serhii Kulibaba

Hello Robert,

How often do you receive that error? Could you send push notification successfully?

Robert Manders

Hello,

I receive the error every time that I try to send to iOS devices. I can send successfully to Android devices.

I have shared the App (named hlpur) and the database (named HlprDB) with support.

Thanks,
Robert Manders

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Roberto,

Could you please clarify what OS do you use for testing? Also please detail have you tried to unlink the db and link it again? (please note that you may lose all your devices registered in it)

Robert Manders

Hello Evgene,

I am using iOS 9.1 for testing. I have tried unlinking and relinking the database and it did not work.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Robert,

Unfortunately we don't support iOS 9 yet, we're still investigating different issues connected with this OS version. Could you please clarify do you have the possibility to test your app with another Apple device?

Robert Manders

We've tried testing on an iOS 8.3 device, and the same error occurs.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Robert,

We're working on it and will get back to you with the update, but testing may take some time.

Serhii Kulibaba

Please send us (a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a) your iOS certificates and passwords for them. It is neccessary for testing your issue.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Robert,

Pleases find our reply in the email.

Return to “Issues”