Bruce Stuart

Export Database Not working !

Trying to export my database to either CSV or JSON format - I get this error:

Export any database error : {"code":"DBDE000","description":"This wasn't supposed to happen but an error occurred. Please try again. If the error persists please let us know on the http://appery.io/forum or email us: a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a"}

What's the next step?

(I've cloned the database and removed the data from most of the tables - just so I could get a clone with the structures intact - that didn't fix the issue. So - it's not a data size issue).

Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

Hello Bruce,

Our engineers will look into this issue.
Could you please specify what DB is under discussion and share it with support so that we could access it?
Please read more about it by the following link: https://docs.appery.io/docs/teams-sha...
You can also submit this by email, if you'd like.

Bruce Stuart

Hi Galyna,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Database names - Original 'Northstar' - shared with Support and the trimmed down version I used to see if we could just export one structure - Cloned_Northstar - also shared with support!

a href="mailto:Bruce.Stuart@the-software-studio.com" rel="nofollow"Bruce.Stuart@the-software-studio.com/a - if you'd like to turn this into a support ticket - I'll be sure to do that in the future!

Best,

Bruce

Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

I am sorry, Bruce, but I cannot locate any shared data under a href="mailto:Bruce.Stuart@the-software-studio.com" rel="nofollow"Bruce.Stuart@the-software-studio.com/a.
Could you please specify under what email address is your account registered?

Bruce Stuart

oops - sorry - I just gave you my regular email address - the Appery account for this client is 'a href="mailto:jbrucestuart@comcast.net" rel="nofollow"jbrucestuart@comcast.net/a'

Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

Dear Bruce,

Please check your email (a href="mailto:Bruce.Stuart@the-software-studio.com" rel="nofollow"Bruce.Stuart@the-software-studio.com/a) for more details.

Ellen Schlechter

Hi there--I have been having this issue for the last few days as well.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Ellen,

This issue should be fixed in or next release, which is planned in a few weeks.

Ellen Schlechter

Is there any chance you can send me a copy? My username is a href="mailto:easchlechter@aim.com" rel="nofollow"easchlechter@aim.com/a and database is called The Calving Book.

Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

Dear Ellen,

We will be happy to help you but could you please resend us (a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a) this request with the email you use in your Appery.io account and the project ID, which you need to export to the backup. Also, indicate what format do you need.

Return to “Issues”