Joseph Francis

"Theming" Problem

Having followed instructions to create a theme with themeroller, creating a new theme, pasting the themeroller CSS to a theme, selecting the theme in the application setup, nothing happened. While the screen looked fine in the editor, and testing in the browser, the theme was never realized in the application running on my mobile.

I tried editing a theme which would be displayed on the mobile, "dendrite", but those themes are locked and cannot be edited.

I finally just installed the theme file in a new "CSS" file for the application, and all worked reasonably well, but the "mini" function on buttons is not recognized in editing or testing.

So, I need to lodge a problem - the "theming" function simply does nothing for the targeted application, only existing themes seem to be compiled into the application.

Evgene Karachevtsev

"Theming" Problem

Hello Joseph,

[quote:]the theme was never realized in the application running on my mobile[/quote]

Could you please detail, this happens in mobile browser or when you install your app on a device?

Joseph Francis

"Theming" Problem

When I run the application in a simulator online, the theme works fine. When I compile and install, the theme never comes up.

Yurii Orishchuk

"Theming" Problem

Hi Joseph,

Please share your app with a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a and tell us here it name.

Also please specify on what device OS version you test it.

We will take a look.

Regards

Joseph Francis

"Theming" Problem

The app is called 'lekker', I'm not sure how I share it technically. It is running on ios8 and was running on ios7, same issues.

Kateryna Grynko

"Theming" Problem

Hi Joseph,

Please share as follows:
http://devcenter.appery.io/documentat...

Joseph Francis

"Theming" Problem

Done - many thanks.

Kateryna Grynko

"Theming" Problem

Hi Joseph,

Please add theme via themes instead of changing sources:
http://devcenter.appery.io/documentat...
This should help.

Joseph Francis

"Theming" Problem

No, please read the posting on this topic, and I quote myself

"The "theming" function simply does nothing for the targeted application, only existing themes seem to be compiled into the application."

I did what you said and it doesn't work, which is what I said in the original problem.

I could not

• add a theme

• modify an existing

did you no see that in my message?

Maryna Brodina

"Theming" Problem

Hello!

It works, you just added LekkerTheme to custom CSS which recreate value of selected theme. Delete this file and undo all Source changes on Source tab.

Return to “Issues”