halilu

Push Sender id not updating in your control panel

Good day,

As stated, android push server id isn't updating in your control panel. It will claim the settings have been saved but will instead revert to older id if I reload the page.

I have tried chrome, firefox and edge with no success

Any ideas? Thanks

Tom Reilly-Smith

I read a similar post. I'm not sure how old it was. The person figured out that the ID was only saved is they typed it in. It disappears if they copy and pasted it. I haven't tried it myself.

Serhii Kulibaba

Hello,

Could you please provide us with more details, screenshots or exact steps to reproduce this problem?

halilu

Thanks, but it didn't work for me unfortunately

halilu

Fairly straight forward sir; I put in values into the sender id column, it does not save. It keeps on reverting to the value there.

This was a project that wasn't built from scratch though. I believe a colleague copied an older project and we built from there, so the sender id you see there, which refuses to update, would be for the older project

The API key updates fine, only the sender ID does not update. Also, I've tried to change sender ID on another projects on that same account, it fails to update there as well. As stated before, have tried various browsers with no success. The second project I tried it on was not built from scratch as well, but a copy of another project.

Have not tried from other machines yet, will report when that is done. But in the meantime, any ideas? Do I give you access so you can verify/replicate?

halilu

I have gone ahead and shared the project with support. It's for the account a href="mailto:johnyisa@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow"johnyisa@yahoo.com/a.

Cannot change sender ID on both the Springhall and CEWERS projects. Didn't try the last project as that is about to be live soon.

Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

Hello,

We have reported about it to our development team and will post an update as soon as possible.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello!

We have an update: this bug should be fixed tomorrow.

halilu

Thanks. Will try tomorrow then

Illya Stepanov

Hello -

Please check - this should be fixed now.

Return to “Issues”