Miguel Navarro7469744

Bug mapping array to input text field, appears not to save mapping if page is opened again after saving.

Guys,

What I have done is create a generic service that takes JSON data, and maps it to some html elements. Now when I map the enitre array of data to a field (I use encodeURIComponent and JSON.stringify it ) it's saved and worked. If I open and close make a change this mapping is lost.

Husain Al Majid

Bug mapping array to input text field, appears not to save mapping if page is opened again after saving.

I am too experiencing the same problem. any one knows what is happening?

RobertJay

I'll bet it's also related to my issue ...

https://getsatisfaction.com/apperyio/...

... where JS in my map is lost if I cancel (not save) the map.

Miguel Navarro7469744

I'm able to recreate this issue when I have page that uses the template. When I apply changes to the template, the page that has the mapping loses it. I then have to recreate the mapping. It may be similar to your issue. Yes.

Now if you don't change that page again ... it seems to be ok, only when appery updates it or you make an update elsewhere on the page does it seem to lose it. Image

Serhii Kulibaba

Hello Miguel,

Please try to clear your browser with next steps :
http://devcenter.appery.io/documentat...

Close your browser and open again.
Kindly let us know result.

Husain Al Majid

Hello Sergiy

I'v followed the instructions, but unfortunately the browser now are not completing the loading to brows the builder.

I disabled the cache but it does not let the loading reach the end. it reaches to the end almost but then gets frozen.

any advise?

Best regards

Husain Al Majid

Hello Sergiy

I have reset the settings of the chrome and every is OK so far; the mappings and the rests work OK.

thanks for your support.

Best Regards

Miguel Navarro7469744

I still have this issue after resetting cache. I suggest you please research if this is an issue.

Alena Prykhodko

Hello Miguel,

Please open browser debugger and check whether there is some console errors.

Husain Al Majid

hello

I am suffering the same problem again. any solution please?

Best regards

Return to “Issues”