Joe Sharples

problem testing on web browser

If this bug will take a few days to fix it may be easier if i just resort from a back up from last Tuesday and spend all weekend redoing the lost work.
An estimation of when the bug will be fixed would be extremely helpful, are you able to give me an estimation so I can decide what to do?

Please respond asap

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Joe,

Unfortunately we can't say for sure, but we hope that this bug will be fixed in the next few days.

Joe Sharples

Hi Evgene,

I hope you are well and had a good weekend.

I decided to restore my app to a version from midweek (before the error).
I have been redoing the work, backing up and creating new versions.

I am doing things as I did them before so I may trigger the bug and i may see the error again. but this time i will not lose as much work. If i do trigger the error again I will inform you on here so you are better able to isolate what's causing it.

When I share my app with you is it only the current version you are able to see?
or can you see my previous versions?

The version with the bug is called:

1. 09/05/15 08:24:43 AM a href="mailto:XXXX@XXXXXX.com" rel="nofollow"XXXX@XXXXXX.com/a broken- appery bug

The versions I am working on now are called:
    09/06/15 09:33:23 PM a href="mailto:XXXX@XXXXXX.com" rel="nofollow"XXXX@XXXXXX.com/a Current Version

2. 09/06/15 09:26:25 PM a href="mailto:XXXX@XXXXXX.com" rel="nofollow"XXXX@XXXXXX.com/a CatchUp8

3. 09/06/15 07:44:40 PM a href="mailto:XXXX@XXXXXX.com" rel="nofollow"XXXX@XXXXXX.com/a CatchUp7

4. 09/06/15 06:16:28 PM a href="mailto:XXXX@XXXXXX.com" rel="nofollow"XXXX@XXXXXX.com/a CatchUp6

5. 09/06/15 02:46:56 PM a href="mailto:XXXX@XXXXXX.com" rel="nofollow"XXXX@XXXXXX.com/a CatchUp5

6. 09/06/15 01:08:01 PM a href="mailto:XXXX@XXXXXX.com" rel="nofollow"XXXX@XXXXXX.com/a CatchUp4
    Please do not edit these.

If you're only able to see my current version then you will not be able to see the bug anymore. only version number 11 (broken- appery bug) contains the bug.

Kind Regards,
    Joseph

Alena Prykhodko

Hello Joe,

Thank you for update.
We'll pass this information to our development team.
We'll get back with news as soon as have some.

Alena Prykhodko

Hello Joe,

The problem is with invalid mapping. We've fixed this.

Workaround here:

1. Open "facebookUser" screen;
  2. Open "Data" tab;
  3. Open "FbsignupUser" datasource settings;
  4. Open Before send mapping;
  5. Make any change. For example remove arrow and create it back;
  6. Save project.
Joe Sharples

Thank you for your time spent fixing this.

Return to “Issues”