Serhii Kulibaba

Missing page formatting

Please give us step-by-step instruction when you find them, so we can reproduce this issue.

Bob Fludder

Missing page formatting

Sorry. Wish I could - then I may be able to fix it too. Seems to happen randomly and on different screens (2 so far and 2 different users/tablets). Just was hoping one of you might have a tip or two. Hasn't happened for a week or so now since I loaded all the other stuff jqueryui needed also I'm not going back into the App until the issue with the mappings is fixed.

Alena Prykhodko

Missing page formatting

Dear Bob,

Problem with missing page formatting seems to be related to Internet connection.

We have tested a lot of cases and can not replicate this behavior.

We have nothing to do here.

Bob Fludder

Missing page formatting

OK. Had a feeling that may be the case. I'm trying to put some code in place to test for a connection etc. Thanks for the help

Bob Fludder

Missing page formatting

Just a quick question on this then. Does that mean that even if I create as an app there are some resources loaded via an url and not included in the app itself or how can having no (or poor) connection affect the formatting of the display ? Not disputing what you said just curious as to why or how ? Thanks

Yurii Orishchuk

Missing page formatting

Hi Bob,

There is some things to know:

1 If you use browser based app - all resources loads via network.

2 If you use device installed app - all internal sources will be imbedded. But if you use any external resources like links to network based source - it will be requested via network.

Regards.

Bob Fludder

Missing page formatting

Thanks Yurii. Thought that was the case. This is a device installed app with no external sources. What then could cause the page formatting to change - it's like the css was missing.

Return to “Issues”