Maryna Brodina

last upgrading from app to app14

Hello!

I am very sorry for delay!

[quote:]When I tried to upgrade my project to the newer version, it told me can not upgrade[/quote]Unfortunately it is a bug and development team already working on this issue.

Let me check if we can do that manually on our side.

Zhong Liu

Hi,

I just upgraded the project, by delete many of the pages. It is just a bad workaround, I hope your team can soon fix it.

and I found the video on the page can not be played, it DID work before the upgrading. Do you know is there anything I need change in the new version, to let the video be played.

Maryna Brodina

Could you clarify how did you manage to delete pages first and then upgrade?

Please post steps to reproduce problem with video in your shared app.

Zhong Liu

I just delete pages, services and javascript by clicking the delete icon. I just keep 3 pages and 3 services, and I tried to upgrade the project, system told me the upgrade is OK.

For the video, it can be played in PC browser, but can not in mobile browser. I don't think there is problem in my code, actually I did not modify any code though I delete some of the pages.

I think there might be some difference between the old version and new version when dealing with video component.

Yurii Orishchuk

Hi Zhong,

Unfortunatly there is a bug with upgrade processing.

Our developers team working on it. And we will update you here when it will be fixed.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards.

Maryna Brodina

Hello!

Sorry, just to clarify... When app is compiled from old builder and installed on device, video plays OK. But when you export app from upgraded builder and install on device, it doesn't play? By the way, what device and OS version do you use?

Zhong Liu

Hi,
For your question:
When app is compiled from old builder and installed on device, video plays OK.
My answer:
Yes.
For your question:
But when you export app from upgraded builder and install on device, it doesn't play?
My anwser:
I did not export to device, but scanner the QR code and open it in mobile browser. the video can not be played.
if I simplified the page by give a constant value to "src", it can be played on mobile browser, but when I tried feed src using localStorage.getItem, the video failed to play, I can ensure the value is OK, because when I open this page in PC browser, the video can be played with no problem.

for mobile device, I am using samsung GC100 running android 4.2.

hope this helpful.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Zhong,

We could reproduce this issue on a device and we are working on it.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Zhong,

Could you please try your project in new version of Builder now?

Return to “Issues”