Tran Huy Hung

After design, I save and click Test, but it's not effective

Hi,

I design some components, then Save carefully. When clicking Test button, I see the old design one, which is remove already.

I have tried myself to solve this problem, but it lasts from yesterday till now, and I need your help to overcome it.

Here are some attachments, please kindly check it.

Thanks. Image Image

Alena Prykhodko

Hello!

What browser and its version do you have?

Tran Huy Hung

I have tried both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox with the latest version. 31 for Chrome and 25 for Firefox. Before this problem happens, everything works perfect.

Alena Prykhodko

Try clearing the browser cache.
Also drag a component into the page. Save. Delete the component. Save. Close and then reopen the project.

Tran Huy Hung

Deleting component doesn't resolve this. I have to delete entire page, it's OK now, but I think if page is complex this action is not good, because I have to build from the beginning.

Anyway, thank you for your advisory.

Gail

I'm having the same problem and your solution does not work for me either. I've also tried in Chrome and Firefox with the same result. I even have the Mobile App Tester app installed and even closing that app and re-opening it doesn't change anything. I don't think it's the browsers or the tester app, it seems more like the Save button in the app builder isn't working.

Gail

Well, my work is actually being saved (change are still there after closing/opening app.) But the changes are not translated to the test output screen.

Kateryna Grynko

Hi,

Did you change sources? Please open Source tab and check if there are any files highlighted in blue.

Gail

Yes, I did change the html file of the screen I was working on and it is highlighted in blue. Does that mean that the Save button didn't save my sources change and that's causing problems?

Igor

If you try to make any changes in the visual builder after you have edited the source, these changes will not be seen.
Source editing tutorial should be helpful: http://docs.appery.io/tutorials/sourc...

Return to “Issues”