Deon

Publishing to Apple

Hi

When are the issues going to be sorted out so that we can use the Application Loader to Publish to the App Store.

I see the version of the app is still not being updated. This has been an issue for a long time now.

Sam8264500

Publishing to Apple

I have similar problem

It should be a priority. ..

KorryRogers

Publishing to Apple

Apple only accepts submissions directly from XCode.

Illya Stepanov

Publishing to Apple

Hi Deon -

What is the exact issue and what exact workflow do you mean? Could you please describe the whole use case.

Deon

Publishing to Apple

Not true. If you have a look at Itunes Connect, you will see that you can upload using XCode or Application Loader. See build upload instruction below...

Submit your builds using Xcode 6 or later, or Application Loader 3.0 or later.

Deon

Publishing to Apple

Hi Illya. Have no idea what you workflow you are referring to.

I am talking about versioning of the app. It does not matter what version you provide in Appery. It resets it to Version 1.

Apple alos rejects the app based on ICloud storage. Why does the app want to store stuff to ICloud?

Illya Stepanov

Publishing to Apple

We have checked and app submission works correctly using Application Loader.
So I'm asking what is your exact use-case and what modifications you're making to your app before submitting it.

Deon

Publishing to Apple

Hi
As I said the Version number. I cannot set the app to any version number other than 1. Try setting it to Version 2. Apple will reject it and Say there is a Version 1 binary already. It is very evident. Do this, change your app version number to any number you want. Export it to Xcode and as IPA. Upload the IPA with Application Loader. It will fail.
No check the app with XCode, you will see your version number is 1.
Appery is not changing the version number of the app correctly.

Deon

Publishing to Apple

Binary is also rejected if Automatic Updates is set to on. Apple says the user does not have sufficient ICloud storage.

Deon

Publishing to Apple

I just had my app passed but that is only because I had to export to XCode and change the version manually in XCode and then also switch off Automatic Updates.

Return to “Issues”