sdanigo

IOS Publication

When I publish on the app store I have these problems:

Invalid Bundle - iPad Multitasking support requires these orientations: 'UIInterfaceOrientationPortrait,UIInterfaceOrientationPortraitUpsideDown,UIInterfaceOrientationLandscapeLeft,UIInterfaceOrientationLandscapeRight'. Found '$availableValues' in bundle 'ca.axyal.IgaCheck'.

Invalid Bundle - iPad Multitasking support requires launch story board in bundle 'ca.axyal.IgaCheck'.

Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

What can I do ?

Thanks

Sylvain

Bruce Stuart

IOS Publication

sylvain,

Are you familiar with using xCode ??

Bruce

sdanigo

IOS Publication

Hi Bruce, thanks for the reply.
No I'm not familiar with xcode. I just use standart appery feature for building my ipa. I'm now stuck there.

sdanigo

IOS Publication

Aftre some modification, here is my last error

Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

I have add NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription in the cordova plugin option (camera) with a description but same error. I'm quite stuck here.
And other problem, I can't re enter the cordova camera plugin option, a pop up displaying my option prevent me to click on the button !

Illya Stepanov

IOS Publication

Please try another browser, for example Chrome - see screenshot for details:

sdanigo

IOS Publication

Same in Firefox, opera, chrome. If you have 3 options or more, you can not reopen the options.
Thats a big problem. What can I do now ?

Illya Stepanov

IOS Publication

Thanks for reporting this - we have reported this to our development team hope we'll fix this soon.

Evgene Karachevtsev

IOS Publication

Dear Sylvain,

Could you please try to uncheck the plugin, save the project, and check it again? Options should be blank.

sdanigo

IOS Publication

Hi,
doesn't work

Bruce Stuart

IOS Publication

Sylvain,

I believe the Appery team somehow missed this key during their recent upgrade to support all the IOS 10 keys. Entering the keys in the plugin - that likely won't handle the issue based on my experience over the last 8 days since the upgrade.

You'll need to add the key to your plist yourself.

Navigate as I have done on the source side:

Then Immediately below the for NSCameraUssageDescription add this:

NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription
This application would like access to your PhotoLibrary

When you are done - the file should look like this:

There are some challenges with this approach:

1. When you add / change / modify the build number, bundle ID , debug on, debug off, autoUpdate, etc - it won't reflect in the pList. and your app will not compile as expected.

2. In order to have a working build subsequent to the changes in (1) You will need to save the change to a text file - , Delete by pressing the gear icon your .plist file. (2) Go to the IOS folder above, click the gear, and select Undo All Source changes ... (3) Remake your changes to the .plist file.

or - get familiar with xCode, load your project there, and then make the change to the .plist file there. The advantage of this approach - you let Appery do most of the work - don't get confused with what's been changes and what has not, and , you move on. But - there is a minor learning curve to do this.

Best,

Bruce

Return to “Issues”