Deon

Sick of all the issues. Now my Changes are Gone

Hi

I made a whole lot of changes to my app. Tested them. All working fine.

20 minutes later all my changes have disappeared.

This is unacceptable and totally unprofessional.
I am having endless issues with appery.io. This environment has proven to be unstable and full of bugs.

I am now seriously considering requesting a refund. You people are bad for productivity and your environment is clearly unstable to host mobile apps.

Alena Prykhodko

Hello Deon,

Hard to say what has happened here.
Have you saved them?

Please specify what exact changes?

Deon

I had created a page with a list yesterday. Today I had to change the mappings and the content of the list. After changes, I tested and all working perfectly. App was ready for export. Logged out and came back 20 min later to do the export. Before export I just ran the app again to discover that everything I had done was was undone.

I also have the problem where I would make changes on one computer (Apple Mac) and save them and then when I go to my PC (The reason I do this is because the mapping do not display properly on an Apple Mac using Chrome and you cannot delete any mappings either. Another problem) I then get a message when I want to save on my pc to say that another computer has not saved changes. This is nonsense as changes were save and I had already closed the session. When I then save the stuff that was "not saved" on the MAC is lost even though it was saved.

Illya Stepanov

Hello Deon -

Could you please tell the exact time (in your timezone) when you faced with inconsistent save mechanism of changes with your project?

[quote:]
I also have the problem where I would make changes on one computer (Apple Mac) and save them and then when I go to my PC (The reason I do this is because the mapping do not display properly on an Apple Mac using Chrome and you cannot delete any mappings either. Another problem)
[/quote]
Why you have not informed us about this problem before?

[quote:]
I then get a message when I want to save on my pc to say that another computer has not saved changes. This is nonsense as changes were save and I had already closed the session.
[/quote]
No, it is not a good idea to open your account from another OS, since there is no guarantee that the session is probably completed the exit on another OS.

Deon

Hi Illya

No unfortunately I cannot. I do not track my time in terms of what I do when.

Re Apple Mac issue with mappings. Go see for yourself. Try mapping and especially deleting of maps. It does not work.

Reason I dont report (maybe I did, I will check) is because it takes too long to get issues resolved. So I rather look for a workaround. Believe me when I say, I only log 20% of the issues I have. The rest I look for workaround.Not ideal, but I cant wait for your support.

Deon

You want some times. Just had the same occurance right now. I did something saved it. A few minutes later Appery crashed see screen shot. My changes lost.

1. 16:20 Sun 19 GMT+2

Illya Stepanov

Thank you Deon, for such details we'll check this.

Deon

Just to clarify. The screenshot is basically where the system did not respond. It was just stuck like this.
When I restarted the app, the current changes as well as changes made previously that was saved successfully and tested was gone.

Deon

07:43 20 Jul GMT + 2 - Just started working for about 10 min. Message did disappear and I could save. his happens at least 10 times a day and sometimes I have to restart the session and lost the the immediate changes. I now save every single time I make a change incase I loose a lot of work.

Deon

In addition. I do not use you web based tester anymore. It does not work because I have to clear my cache every single time I make a change and want to test. This is totally unproductive.

Even after you had instructed me to change the browser's Network setting to "Disable Cache". It is seems to be slightly better but not much difference.

Return to “Issues”