Serhii Kulibaba

Lost Mappings

Hello Bob, this bug was successfully fixed, please check it again.

Bob Fludder

Lost Mappings

I hope you're not referring to the "fix" from a week ago as it's already been established that the "fix" did NOT work. I just tested it again and still not working

Kapow36

Lost Mappings

I'm having a similar issue, it has almost happened overnight. Any data that is mapped just returns null. I've cleared my browser cache and checked my json. Everything checks out.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Lost Mappings

Hello Bob,

Perhaps we should add a few words about this hotfix. The lost mapping gone for good, but this problem shouldn't appear again. Could you please provide us with the details of the issue you have now?

Evgene Karachevtsev

Lost Mappings

Hello Kapow,

Honestly I'm not sure that your issue is related to this thread. Could you please create a new topic and we'll investigate it there?

Bob Fludder

Lost Mappings

And what about the others on this thread that are having the same problem? There are at least 2 others...

Bob Fludder

Lost Mappings

You guys must be missing something. This problem has not gone away. Was reported as fixed but a couple of us immediately replied it was not fixed. I have already shared my app and twice explained what you need to do to replicate the issue. My problem is the mappings get lost - and you don't even have to have the page open. Just delete one (as per my previous posts) and they disappear. Click cancel (not save) and not only the one you were working on goes but (in my case at least) 2 others disappear as well.

Bob Fludder

Lost Mappings

My mistake here Evgene - missed that you were talking to Kapow.

Alena Prykhodko

Lost Mappings

Hello Bob,

Tested your application.
If I open rstGetClients2 service mapping I see http://prntscr.com/7i1jed, then click Return and get http://prntscr.com/7i1jm5, JS is not displayed. Mapping stays as is
You need to refresh mapping to get them displayed, click Collapse all/Expand all for this.

Bob Fludder

Lost Mappings

Hi Alena, Thanks for that. Very odd. 2 days ago it wasn't working. Just now it's fine. I even get the JS displaying (unlike you)... Must be something in the water (I wish). Well at this minute all I can say is that it is now working and thank you all for your help and patience.

Return to “Issues”