Voltaire

Device Ready is not working after march upgrade Jquery mobile

Hello , am facing a major problem, I noticed that all my applications lost the push plugin (unchecked after your latest modification !!) and all the events that were in the device ready event are not being executed !!

Any suggestions ?!

Voltaire

Hello again,
It seems there a huge problem in all the jquery mobile apps, guys if I create a new jquery mobile app, the push notification and the push registration success and ... any push events disapeared !!!!

In an existing application, nothing is working any more, v 1.3 is gone, only v 1.45 or v 1.84 and nothing is working anymore.

Please urgent help is needed.

Serhii Kulibaba

Hello,

Could you clarify have you changed anything on the Source tab?

If you did, these custom changes might cause the build to fail. Try to rollback the custom source changes and try to build the app again. Here is how to rollback custom source change: https://docs.appery.io/docs/appbuilde...

When you make changes in the Source view for a particular page, the visual editor for that page will not be updated (until you rollback the changes).

Voltaire

I have built a new application using version 4.0. I am testing it and it worked . I think I have to go through all my apps to check their source and changes.
I will get back to you in case I faced a problem. It seems that the new built, needed to update all my apps. so i have to recheck them again.
Thanks

Return to “Issues”