Mark7294305

View Videos & Audios stored in Appery database

Hello Support
I am creating an app where users can record Videos & Audio from their devices, upload their recorded Videos & Audio to the Appery database and then view their Videos & Audio that are stored in the Appery database. I have succesfully configured the app to record and upload the Videos & Audio to the Appery database. I am able to view the recorded Videos & Audio from the database using the Appery tester web browser. However when I use the device Appery tester to view the Videos & Audio I cannot see or play the video it just shows the blank default video component image. Also I cannot see or play the audio it shows the blank audio component image and says "loading". I have saved the videos in mp3 & mp4 formats but still doesnt work.

How can I fix this?

Illya Stepanov

Hello Mark,

The Appery.io Mobile Tester app is used to test your app HTML/JS/CSS in a runtime on a mobile device, not all device native features are supported in the Mobile Tester app. We highly recommend to test your apps on the actual devices as installed app. As for media files not all mobile platforms supports playback of compressed media files, you should check this.

Mark7294305

Hello IIya
Can you confirm what device is able to playback both audio & video files stored on the files collection?

Serhii Kulibaba

Hello Mark,

We don't have such a list, please check it on your device or install the app as a native one to your device

Return to “Issues”