Viktor

Database list and phone call (Beginner here)

Hi, noobie here.

I have a list of numbers with corresponding names listed from my database. I am wondering how either I could call the number listed simply by clicking on it or preferably have a button beside it to do the exakt same thing, to call the number... Just asked a similar question but deleted it due to inclearity. hope someone can help!
Many thanks
Viktor

Alena Prykhodko

Hello Viktor,

This is possible via JavaScript https://devcenter.appery.io/documenta...

Viktor

Sorry, I do not think I understand that correctly.
Lets say I have a database of names and numbers. I list these through (name) label and (number) link. The problem is that in the URL of the link it must say 'Tel:' (before the actual number). So how do I map number (from DB) to URL (of link) and and add 'Tel:' beforehand in javascript in the mapping?

Hope you understand my poor explanation! :)

Thanks!

Viktor

Sorry posted wrong.

Sorry, I do not think I understand that correctly.
Lets say I have a database of names and numbers. I list these through (name) label and (number) link. The problem is that in the URL of the link it must say 'Tel:' (before the actual number). So how do I map number (from DB) to URL (of link) and and add 'Tel:' beforehand in javascript in the mapping?

Hope you understand my poor explanation! :)

Thanks!

Yurii Orishchuk

Hi Viktor,

If you want to change value in mapping from "xyz" to "tel:xyz" you can follow this solution:

1 Open your service "success" mapping where you have link from to the Link component.

2 Click on JS for this link.

3 Put following JS code:

pre

return "tel:" + value;

/pre

Regards.

Return to “Issues”