Nicklas

"Before send" started but success never happening

Hi! I have a Service who Query my users in the database. I have check it over and over again and compared it with another service I've done in another app (just changed the database-"name") but I cant still make it work.

I've made a JS-alert for every part of the service ("before send", "success", "error" and "complete") to see where it stops and the only alert I've getting is the "before send" alert so it stops there obviously. Im thinking that there have to be something in there that i've made it wrong.

What I did there is this:

In the JS i have this code:
code
return '{"goingOut":"'+value+'"}';
/code

What have I missed?

Nicklas

I can also say that im shure that the sessionToken is there. I've tested that to.

Illya Stepanov

Hello Nicklas,

Please check your service invocation using the browser developer tools and especially the network tab. Here is a section that will help you get started: https://docs.appery.io/docs/using-bro...

And check there if your service is running and what you're getting as a response.

Nicklas

I've tested the service several times and got the json-response I wanted every time. When i testing it in the browser i got this:

Does that help?

Serhii Kulibaba

Hello Nicklas,

You use JS code in the parameter "where" with an undefined variable "value", please add a mapping arrow to that parameter to define it

Nicklas

Trust me. I've tried that to! Could you go in to my app and see what Im doing wrong? Or should I send a Mail to a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a?

Serhii Kulibaba

Unfortunately this is something outside the scope of standard Appery.io platform support. You may consider purchasing Advisory Pack to get more in-depth help on this question. Here is more information about Advisory Pack (http://appery.io/services/#Advisory_Pack).

Return to “Issues”